- Website B runs a pfSense occasion
- Website B has a IPSec Reference to Website C
- Website C section 2 is configured to permit visitors from 10.0.0.101.130 to 172.25.92.170
- We route visitors from our utility operating on a VM on identical community with ip to 10.0.2.101 to pfSense (WAN is 10.0.0.101.130). That is performed utilizing AWS’s Route tables
- That is working nice, and we will ship visitors from our utility to 172.25.92.170
Now, we need to transfer this utility from web site B to web site A.
- Website B has a IPSec Reference to Website A
- Website A is configured to route any visitors to 172.25.92.170 to web site B by way of estabilished IPSec Tunnel
Now I’m struggling to configure pfSense to route this visitors it receives from web site A over to web site C in a method that’s fully clear to web site C. This fashion we will migrate our utility with out participating with Website C community managers to determine a brand new IPSec immediately between web site A / web site C
I might actually recognize any ideas or tips that could articles on how to do that. thanks!