I am attempting to construct a system that appears like an previous 60s rack mount system like this one.


Anybody know the place I can discover old style styled rack mount elements with out paying an arm and a leg? Or possibly I can have some machined if there are blueprints someplace?

60sChic is a brand new contributor to this website. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Try our Code of Conduct.