Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial know-how manufacturing firm empowering a sustainable, related, and safer world, introduced the brand new eFuse Safety ICs product line, a collection of 4 versatile circuit safety units.
The eFuse Safety ICs make the most of an modern design that gives a variety of energy enter (3.3V to 28V) and built-in safety. Along with overvoltage safety, these digital fuses shield in opposition to overcurrent, brief circuit, inrush present, reverse present, and overtemperature occasions with real-time diagnostics—multi function chip.
The eFuse Safety ICs are perfect for use in a variety of client electronics and knowledge communications interfaces, together with:
|· Bluetooth headsets
· Wearable units
· Pill PCs
· Charging cables
· Battery units
· Adapter-powered units
· PCs / notebooks
· Datacom energy methods
· Fan energy controls
· HDD and SSD storage drives
· Trade 12V/24 energy enter/output
“The eFuse Safety ICs present as we speak’s electronics designers with important flexibility by integrating sturdy circuit safety, sensing, and management in a single chip,” mentioned Bernie Hsieh, Assistant Product Supervisor of the Safety Semiconductor Enterprise group at Littelfuse. “Offering a low energy consumption, excessive accuracy present limiting circuit with fast response time makes them a win-win-win for a lot of transportable electronics and datacom purposes.”
The eFuse Safety ICs provide these key advantages:
- Offers a extremely correct present limiter, with quicker response time, and extra built-in safety options than conventional fuses and PTCs
- Incorporates extra flexibility equivalent to adjustable overvoltage threshold, present limiting, and inrush present, together with true reverse present blocking in comparison with typical energy switches
- Reduces the design-in section, PC board area necessities, BOM price, and time-to-market when versus typical discrete options (e.g., hot-swap controller + MOSFET)
- Improved product reliability, elevated battery life, decrease restore prices, and lengthened general product lifetime
The eFuse Safety ICs can be found within the following collection:
- LS0504EVT233 – 5V, 4A, overvoltage, overcurrent safety, SOT23-3 bundle
- LS0505EVD22 – 5V, 5A, overvoltage, overcurrent safety, DFN2x2 bundle
- LS1205ExD33 – 18V, 5A, programmable present restrict, output voltage clamp, DFN3x3 bundle
- LS2406ERQ23 – 28V, 6A, true reverse blocking, quick function swap, QFN2.5×3.2 bundle
The eFuse Safety ICs can be found in tape and reel format in portions of three,000 (LS0504EVT23, LS0505EVD22) or 5,000 (LS1205ExD33, LS2406ERQ23). Place ample requests by way of licensed Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For an inventory of Littelfuse distributors, please go to Littelfuse.com.
For Extra Data
Extra data is offered on the eFuse Safety ICs product web page. For technical questions, please contact Bernie Hsieh, Assistant Product Supervisor, Safety Semiconductor Enterprise, email@example.com.
Littelfuse (NASDAQ: LFUS) is an industrial know-how manufacturing firm empowering a sustainable, related, and safer world. Throughout greater than 15 nations, and with roughly 17,000 international associates, we accomplice with prospects to design and ship modern, dependable options. Serving over 100,000 finish prospects, our merchandise are present in quite a lot of industrial, transportation and electronics finish markets – all over the place, each day. Study extra at Littelfuse.com.